Friday, October 3, 2008

Trich Journaling

Random jumble of thoughts
I was really bad with eyelashes just now. I just pulled out like 10 from the same spot unintentionally. I was trying to pull with the tweezers, enough to get the endorphins but not enough to actually pull them out. Needless to say, I failed miserably. Now I feel even worse. I have a giant bald patch on my left eyelid now. I’m even more anxious because I can’t put them back. I feel like I want to take an extra Cymbalta but I know I shouldn’t mess with that stuff. Should I hide it with eyeliner or punish myself by just looking bald?


2 comments:

Katherine said...

hide it with eyeliner! I'm sure you'll make your punish time up enough by doing the psychological self beatings we give ourselves every time--surprisingly they never work. Don't you wish we could just surgically sew eyelashes to our faces... hair implantations... thereby making it impossible for us to pick because the pain would be ginormous if we even tried.

Anonymous said...

I need help. I tried to go to the doctor about two years ago and walked out crying because he looked at me like I should be in a hospital. I don't know what to do I have been doing good with the hair on my head. Just a small bald spot. No eye lashes no eye brows. I am a eyeliner freak. How can people not tell I can;t even look at anyone when I talk. My e-mail is lars9306@acad.sctc.edu I am twenty two and have been doing this from grade four. Why did my parents not help me?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com